I think this is actually one of your better efforts!
- Nice change of consistency in the style at 0:54 with the sudden withdraw of all notes and substituting it with piano. Piano is awesome IF you use it right. I would say that counts!
- The off-harmony notes with the Sawtooth Synth(?) after 1:12 complimenting the accompanying notes. Nice indeed!
- No bass? Adding bass may or may not work for this kind of song though...
- Percussion felt predictable at times. It ended up feeling monotonous rather than dynamic.
- A Video Game BGM I could see it working in. Probably a mild action/adventure scene with suitable tension and build-up to a major plot element and/or development.
Thoughts for instruments in future pieces:
- I am a fan of Choir Ahs for background noise and New Age for certain higher notes.
Thank you for your build-up review!
I think that it has a good structure and makes sense,but also sounds repetitive so I am thinking this would be a good video game track for either a main menu or short story intro.
Thank you for your review, I hope it will be XD
ERROR - LOL
It's short repetitive and insane, it mostly reminds me of a video game boss. Brilliant full marks :D
Yeah, It could be a video game, still one of my goals I want to reach is that one of my tracks is used in a game :)
0;54 i liked it
pretty chill i get the james bond influence.. although OddJob would have been way cooler, you should ad bass to this song inspired by oddjob after he surgically implanted metal plates in to his neck and grew 2 feet via ALIENS that would be cool!
i am partial to gun shots or bass drops or aniaml sounds as transitions!
any ways check out my song alexis, die ITS A METAL SONG. any ways its my second newest drop me a review!
I already used gunshots in my first song:P but okay, I will try if it fits in my next song.
Ok good idea, like the inspiration but It lacks bass and the transitions weren't that great such as 0:54 however i liked the 1:15 very much so and the 1:45 was so so. Anyway keep working on it, It has a lot of potential and I love how it loops :)
I love the transition at 0:54 but I supose you're right on that, I was expirimenting with that in this song.
Please contact me if you would like to use this in a project. We can discuss the details.