Did you use the exact preset from one of the demos fl comes with? Admit or die! I will give you that you changed it up, but still.. reference the authors mix at least?
sorry this author passed away for some unexplained reason on 2/25/06.so i am sorry to say he will never be able to admit to anything.i am his brother and we will forever miss him.ROFLMAO!! i have no idea who the author is of the preset. its a fuckin preset!
To keep this from being too repetative here are a few things you can do:
1. When the FX is filtered a few second in you could easily slide in a DnB style beat.
2. Same as #1 but you could use a gabber beat instead.
3. At the time(s) where the beat is completely gone, you could make the FX sound a little glitchy.
4. At times you could slow down the beat to add a dramatic type of style.
5. You could easily add an overlaying beat to the track for more variation.
6. Vocals could possibly help to enhance the listeners pleasure.
Ok, to let you know these are just my opinions of how you could make the track better. The track is still good and will grow on you. But it could be a whole lot better than it is.
Nice going bro, have fun with uploading hundred of your songs ;) Hope its used in flash projects
thanks i hope someone uses one of them
nice, but repetitive
It starts out pretty good with nice stereo and filter effects, but then it starts getting too repetitive and dry.
thanks for the review. i will try not to be so repetitive next time.