ok just go then lol or g,g,g,g,g,go
beta den dat last 1 lol epic
MAN YOU ARE GOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alrighty (comment below)
NIGHTkilla where have u been man , i thought you said your not gona make anymore songs well i guess i was wrong and you came back and i see that you havent lost your touch to songs that you make like always just amazing anyways review on the song , hell yea i like The main beat is catchy and i like what comes up at 1:40 makes the song really fantastic , and whats with the vocals?
Thanks a lot dude. I'm glad you still enjoy listening to my music, even after so long haha. But ya, the vocals are from a vengeance sounds pack i downloaded. I sliced them up a bit and decided to see how they sounded in my song. Awesome comments/ review.
First of all, where'd the intro vocals come from?
Now to the review:
- The synths sound kinda dry :/ not all dancey and handsup-ish. Maybe layer some more with them? I always have that problem with my music too :(
- Kick isn't blasting enough! Add some more high frequencies to it! Maybe layer it with a ride cymbal.
- IMO, there's too much sidechaining. Adjust that a little bit to make it less noticeable.
- I don't really like the bass you're using, it's really kinda "donk" ish, and not.....fuck, i dunno :P
- Melodies are awsome though! Great work with those!
5/5'd! If you have some time, can you review my latest songs? That'd be awesome! :D
The vocals came from a vengeance sounds pack that i downloaded. I sliced them into smaller sections to get the studder effects. I'll try to make the synth sound more wet and flowing and hopefully i can pump the bass kicks a little more. Thanks alot for the good review man.
Please contact me if you would like to use this in a project. We can discuss the details.