a few things
woah... this is like sanitarium (metallica) meets gorgoroth... a few things though...
1) please, please take out the reverb on the drums at 1:18... that is really pointless, just have the drummer do a double kick roll...
2) you do seem to have been over-using the reverb, the vocals need to be heavier and the reverb is not helping it...
3)the intro is motherfucking awesome... like i said if gaahl was covering sanitarium, it would've sounded like this...
4) the transition at 3:08 is awesome... i would recommend doing a relative minor on another guitar while you are doing that riff and then maybe prolong this transition and come in heavy after that...
5) 4:05-ish sounds like cocaine by clapton and i dont know if you intended that but it definitely was ''unnecessary'' (lol..erm.. sorry, i had to)
1) I think the reverb fits the drums, gives it more atmosphere
2) Yeah, since my vocals suck I try to cover them up with reverb :P
3) Why, thank you
5), that's partly why I named this track Unnecessary. :P
Nice slow intro that builds up. I knew this would be great from the beginning. It also feels sort of creepy because of the delayed/reverbed growling I can hear throughout the beginning. Drums are definitely not static which is a major problem for people when they make music like this. There are a few mixing issues and it could be mastered to be better but I understand, with the sheer power you were working with and the amount of volume from all of these instruments, it's hard to tweak it to perfection from home. Still nice.
I like this.
Well, the mastering is a lot better than what it used to be :P
Seriously, listen to some of my older stuff xD
But I'm getting better, yknow. Learning, trying new things.
Please contact me if you would like to use this in a project. We can discuss the details.