Be a Supporter!

Credits & Info

Uploaded
Aug 8, 2009 | 4:27 PM EDT
File Info
Loop
4.2 MB
3 min 5 sec
Score
3.83 / 5.00

Licensing Terms

Please contact me if you would like to use this in a project. We can discuss the details.

Score:
Rated 3.83 / 5 stars
Plays & Downloads:
726 Plays | 35 Downloads
Share Links:
Genres:
Easy Listening - Classical
Tags:
None

Author Comments

If I heard this tune on Newgrounds, I will gladly remove it if that person so wished. If you know who the original tune belongs to, please send me a link to their profile or wherever I could get ahold of them so i can ask if I can keep it on here or if I should remove it.

In no way at all do I claim to tune to this song as my own. This file WAS created by me, and I claim the song as a whole 95%. The other 5% goes to the person I heard the tune from.

This is the first time i've ever submitted something, so give me a break guys. It's also the first song I've ever made.

I made this with Mixcraft 4. Fruity Loops wasn't doing what I wanted it to do, regardless of all the Youtube vids I've watched.

If this ends up getting more than a 2/5 rating by the end of next week, I'll start on finishing this. If not, it'll stay a loop. (Unless I have nothing else better to do.)

This took me about 1 1/2 hours to make. (Easy to figure that out considering the level of volume for each instrument is out of whack and the ending was just randomly out there.)

Please comment and rate. ^_^

Reviews

Log in to leave the first review!