Needs reverse bass.
If it doesn't have reverse bass it's not hardstyle. Sorry to burst everyones bubble but the difference between hardstyle and hardtrance/hardhouse is reverse bass. Other than that it was a great song.
THE BASS IS ALITTLE TO SOFT FOR A HARDSTYLE TRACK
Hi umm...wait your two people right? Camel and Juice? You said "we've" so I'm assuming two or more ppl. I will turn up the volume. Here is what I thought.
1) You need to use less generic instruments. That trance lead has been overused. However, it does bring me back to the 90s trance era. Good job on the whole effects thing going on.
2) 25 seconds I begin to notice what the past reviewer said. The lead is underpowered. Seems to be filtered out. Raise the volume of that lead.
3) So the song seems to repeat from 25 to 1:12 without any noticeable buildup. More effects? Another instrument on top? Anything to add some diversity.
4) Well, you have some nice buildups. Like the whole fuzziness everywhere feeling.
5) 1:36 is the best part. I like the new lead sound. Didn't like it when all the instruments returned though.
6) You need to spice up that bass. Seems so weak. Meaner bass with distortion if you want would fit my liking more.
A almost 8 mb file. What quality did you submit this song at? highest? I like what both you guys did with this song. Needs a bit more power to your instruments...especially that trance lead. Mix it up a bit too. There doesn't seem to be much variety in this song. I enjoyed the listen though. 5/5 and 9/10 review
yer that trance lead was annoying. Believe or not it was as loud as it would go without distorting all over the place. The section you mentioned from 25 - 1:12 is not supposed to be any kind of build up but just an interval but we can change that if you like. We will make some adjustments and its a combination of 2 accounts- Blinkmarine and Dreadnought106 just so you know!
And yes it is also at a very high quality.
Thanks for reviewing!
the synth feels really underpowered. maybe crank it up a bit. Other than that, it's great. keep it up
Please contact me if you would like to use this in a project. We can discuss the details.