Not Half Bad
All the beats are quite nice and it holds a nice groove. All in all a very good Techno song. The only thing I can complain with is that it's too short, I was just getting into this when it ended.
Good little song you've got here, needs some more stuff though.
1) The intro was good, although the drums could have came in better.
2) That arpy sounding lead that comes in is neat.
3) The bass is good but kind of basic and could use a little bit of variety pattern wise.
1) The mastering is ok but everything is kind of too soft.
2) The mixing is like terrible, the bass sounds louder then the lead, the drums are louder then everything.
3) The outro is just... horrible lol, AT LEAST do a fade out or something haha.
4) Needs something more, like a breakdown or a main beat or something.
3/5 - Good song but needs work mixing/mastering wise. Also you should add more to this because it's a good start and it has some potential.
Also be sure to check out my page for some awesome audio, flash and funny news posts.
And don't forget to leave a review or two on something of mine if you have time.
Slipstream Productions - Sam
The beat is good. Cool effects. I actually like it, except for the name. I can't stand the name. You can come with something more creative than, "@@@@@@@"
It needs a little bit more in the way of stringed instruments, such as guitar, bass, or something.
Too many (at)s
This is great stuff, nice job.
The drums overpower the song a little too much in the beginning, mostly the snare, but otherwise you did fine with it. I'd also like to hear more of that plinky synth in the background move forward and build up to some sort of climax, a variation, or something else. It seems like it's about to go somewhere, but it kind of seems like you like flying the plane around on the ground. Come on! Take it away! Smash out some mad beats! Let the song explode!
Keep at it bro, you're on the right track.
hey thats actually a good review