im thinking halo or somthing
i dun play halo tho haha so i dunno what that sounds like
I like this track a lot. The keys are amazing, there is definitely a dark feel as well as a sense of progression. This would be very good for a game/movie soundtrack. I love music that tells a story. However I agree this may need a bassline.
thx for the review
- Nice intro
- Nice blast, That got my attention
- Nice drums
- I love the keys, damn... Give us more of that, seriously !
- Nice effectz
- Great choir
- Is it just me or the hi-hat's sequence too high?
- I like you pop'd break n crash in your drumz, but it needs sum' feels man.
- There not really much bass in dis track, maybe a little bass would be nice? ;)
- Like I said before, I liked the crash at 1:53 but the actual crash sound needs to be longer, or put more reverb into it.
This is a great beat. The keys are killa, and it was very cathy. Well... It's a simple track n' I don't really have much to say. Great track... Oh.. I listened this on headphones. I have no idea how it sounds on stereo, so it ain't 100 % sure what I wrote is true. Great track again.
5/5 - 9/10
by the hihats being too high do u mean too loud? or too high in pitch?
either way it might be a bit of both... lol
but i just wanted to try a new way of mastering drums n for the most part it turned out pretty well i think
ur other suggestions r good too
thx for the detailed review ill take these things into consideration on my next tracks
Your songs never disappoint! Keys are killer! Great eel to this song. Kinda dark, but not total eclipse dark. The kinda dark were there may be light at the end of the tunnel, but you can't see it yet.
haha glad u liked it
pretty good beat, but the bass was WAY too low, 99% of the time you can't even hear it.
LOL thur is no bass =S
maybe i shouldve added a bassline?
Please contact me if you would like to use this in a project. We can discuss the details.