Well, first of all, not bad for a beginner dude!
There are alot of things u can work on though..
- The beat, try other samples and changes in beat
- the piano, try to add some fx
- try a bassline:D especialy when its trance
- watch out for the clipping put the master volume down by 2 DB
- Dont use the snares to much..
Its good for a beginner, but there are lots of things u can work on to get better:D
Try to mark some transitions and dont do that thing with these kicks, its annoying sorreh:P
Keep it up;)
Thanks for your comment and opinions, I'll take them into account. :] Yeah, the bass was kinda funky for awhile. but then it got pretty chunky, if you catch my drift.