I'm getting the dance vibes from this song....not video game....which is actually better for me.
1) That lead synth has lots of presence. Great job on the EQ. Very happy sounding too.
2) I don't mind the bass much. It has a slight bit of distortion which I'm a fan of. Has some nice delay to it and again good presence.
3) 1:36 nice transition. Flowed quite nicely with the fade in.
4) I also like that new instrument that fades in. Has some phaser on it? Well its going crazy and that sounds neat.
5) The bass pattern at 2:04 is dancy. Not original, but I still like.
1) Vex does have a point that the song seems to be lacking some instruments. The reverb brings fill to your song, but not to the diversity factor.
Most of this song is good. You just need to fill the other half of the glass. Work more on this and something good will happen. 5/5 and 9/10 review.
I just submitted a house song so if you have time, check out.
Bye for now
oh thanks =]
go back to it
its pretty nice and simple.. you said you did it kinda fast.. so go back to it and add more. You tend to post incomplete songs on NG often.. this one is almost there.. i rly liked it anyhow. Just fill it up... the glass is only half full ;)
Check out my song i put under modern Hip-Hop... its different than my usual stuff but you know me i like to diversify. Its kinda got a dark theme to it.. lemme know what you think.
i like it
pretty catchy, nice beat too. really neat song!
Please contact me if you would like to use this in a project. We can discuss the details.