Are you still making your cd? Is this an experimental? Its a very strange tune. Some hardstyle, dnb, umm maybe dance, and yeah you do add a new perspective with music. Your right about the drums not really fitting in this song. Oh well, here is what I thought.
1) Let the insanity begin at 52 seconds. I like how you gradually brought in a new layer of instrument to keep changing things up.
2) 1:16 I like your instrumental pattern. However I think the instrument needs some revision. (Umm the latter point should go in the "hmm" section.
3) I like your kicks. They are very hard. Almost reminds me of jumpstyle music.
4) Okay so one highlight about your drum pattern is at 2:26. I love how you panned and delayed the cymbals and kick. Nice idea
1) At the very beginning of the song the bass was way too subbed. It doesn't actually sound like a note but some low sounding dirty noise. May need an eq adjustment.
2) Instrument at 9 seconds that fades in lacks dynamics. It might require some tighter control on the imaging. Not sure what your music program calls it.
10/10 on the originality. However, the tune does seem a bit whacked. I guess that's miscellaneous music for you. This is not something I'd listen to on the radio, but once in a while listening to the strangest forms of music is great. Again, wish you luck on your CD and here is your 5/5 and 9/10 review.
Bye for now
Ya, im stilling working on my cd, its just shelved at the moment. I got bored and started doing this, and i actually it finished so i uploaded it. I'm currently working on a jump styleish DnB song.
To #3, multiband compressors are your friend.
To #4, Thats a flanger, gate, and like you said, a delay. Its fun to do.
To #1 Hmm, Its supposed to sound like a bass hit, so in a way its a sub sub bass hit.
I agree with the song not really fitting with its self, but it is experimental.
Thanks for the review!
i like it
I really liked it, but i tinkk you only had like 3 genres in here? Well im not sure but i also wanted to try this out, but never took the time to try. Well this was a very good attempt. I wonder when i'm gonna try out this experiment as well, cause i've been laggin it xD. Anyways, very good job, i really enjoyed it. 5/5, 10/10
I didn't just combine genres in sound, I followed classical music theory. But anyways thanks for the review!
Really repetitive and those drums really did just kill it. But apart from that it was really really groovy man (= Nice work, and nice experiment!
Keep it up! But try not to ruin a song like that no matter what your experimenting with lol.
Look foward to hearing some more of your work (=
4/5 8/10 Happy Music Making ~Squll
ya, i had a feeling those drums would screw it up. I just went back and fixed them.
Please contact me if you would like to use this in a project. We can discuss the details.