Umm, not sure how the past reviewer got the image of the old lady. Interesting idea though. Here is what I thought:
1) The piano sounds simply like a piano. The composition is interesting so kudos on the melody.
2) I like the pads....or are those strings? Anyway, its what brings the emotion to this song.
3) I'm intrigued by the drum patterns you used. Never heard a pattern like that before.
4) 3:00 lots of stuff is going on. I like busy music. It shows someone who knows how to make melodies match together.
1) I'm not too fond of the bass. Sounds a bit too funky to fit with this emotional song of yours. Maybe use a bass (not the synthesized bass but a real bass sound) instead of this farting like sound. :)
2) I think you might have too many high frequency sounds at 1:49. I can hear them all, but one of the instrument's makes some screeching sound. That might have caused the "too much high frequency" feeling.
3) I'm not a fan of that rising fx sound. Rave sounds in this kind of song is quite odd. Maybe cymbal roll could have been better.
Overall, I like the mood of this song. This is a song style that I hardly hear on NG which is quite refreshing. I did sense a bit of repetitiveness with your piano melody. Other tthen what I said already, I think that this song is long enough as it is. Keep up the good work with the layering of instruments. I can see future songs by you to be melodically complex making you stand out from guys who don't know how to play the piano. 5/5 and 9/10 review.
Bye for now