nice i dig it
sounds like somthing from need for speed undergound and midnight club also good for any street raceing game and street race
Nice work. You have a nice beat here. As always I will find fault in work so here we go!!! THE GOOD AND THE BAD
1. Very mighnighty if that is a word lol
2. Good melodies
3. As a symphonic bass player i love to hear orchestral sounds.
4. You kept a good rhythm and didn't mix odd percussion.
5. I liked the effect at the beginnings. The crackles.
6. I noticed the bass from ear to ear. Very nice.
1. That bass overpowered. That is always a complaint for me. Not many people do it right. Takes perfections.
2. The ending was sorta weird. I don't think it fit the piece or gave it any justice.
3. The melody should never be the same deepness as the bass.
4. The drums didn't change enough. You shouldn't have them stand out as much if they repeated that much. It is ok if they change so that you notice it and they give a feel. Drums can either be for rhythm or for feel. Feel is loud and rhythm is soft. Remember that.
Would seriously make a nice menu theme song for MC:LA. Or a night life theme.
DUDE! You know MC Dub Edition and also Dub Edition Remix, This song could fit the garage theme too. i had a buddy of mine say that and hes right it could. But your right as well, having this song for it would be pretty tight lol. But yea thanks man. Im gonna do more to this song here soon and hopefully make it so it could go further into it. So instead of just menu music if you know what i mean haha. But yea thanks again man.
i like the starting but your trying to mix different sounds in and doesn't work.
Please contact me if you would like to use this in a project. We can discuss the details.