Part of this song sounds somewhat familiar
I cant help but notice that a specific part of this song sounds so familiar like it's out of a tv show or video game cutscene or something of the like. I can't quite put my finger on it though. Great song anyways, Hope to hear more from you soon! Message me or something when you put somethin new up, I enjoy hearing your music!
this was sick
Thank you for checking out some of my older tracks, I'm glad you like this one!^^
May be my fav from you
Very nice, I liked the piano in this song/beat. Was good man..very good. Soft and meaningful
Thank you, S-Rock, I'm glad to hear that.^^
a very quite song
I like it it's very relaxing i dont hear many songs nowadays that are meant to be relaxed with so you have my respect there the ony thing that didnt go well in my opinoin is that the end part left me feelin ther should be more to it but otherwise kodos.
Okay, maybe I'll change the ending, too. Thanks.^^
List of things to change
1. change the piano. It sounds horrible and detuned. I really feel bad saying that because that's the main part of the song for you, but it really doesn't sound good at all.
2. Either lower the volume or compress the drums. I can hear clipping in there.
3. In the piano melody, where it goes Bb-F-C-Ab-D-Bb-C-D, The jump from Ab to D is not smooth at all. Furthermore, since the melody is so close to the bassline, the last two notes really sound bad when considering the chord that they're on. And it clashes with the higher piano key hits when they come into play.
4. 1:22 when the string melody comes in, it's hardly audible, in fact I would have missed it if I wasn't paying indepth attention to it.
5. The strings have a really bad loop. But that's not an emergency, that's just something I can pick up. Diff strings maybe?
And that sums up everything that needs to be changed. Things that should stay:
1. Chord progression: aids with the soft feeling of this song.
2. That melody with the strings, as long as it's turned up.
3. The high-key melody. It was really nice.
4. The drumbeat. Good choice with the drums. Just compress em.
5. Ending was good.
6. The beginning was good.
Thank you very much for that constructive criticism, blackattackbitch!
I'll work on that song soon. If the new version is finished, I'll contact you.^^
Please contact me if you would like to use this in a project. We can discuss the details.