I don't know if you were going for the happy trance music. It has a weird composition that I have not heard yet. Here is what I thought.
1) Crazy ackward instrument panning everywhere at 7 seconds was interesting. Could have used a bit more work on the instrument, but I like the idea.
2) 54 seconds in I like that guitar sound. Guitar amp pro you used? I also liked the composition of the guitar. Well done.
3) Lots of fx and supportive instruments brings a nice harmony sound. Maybe that was your attempt to get the energy. I wouldn't consider this a energetic song, but kudos on filling up the song will lots of stuff.
1) I'm not a fan of the beginning. The blaring horn like sound (kinda a alarm impression to me) was somewhat cheesy. 6 seconds in the kick was a lil bit weak. Needs more of a darker boom snap sound to it.
2) 42 seconds in...no generic sweep. Sounds like a sweep for logic pro. Do you use it? If you do, make your sweeps with ES2 vector envelope or sculpture. Much better sounding.
Kinda a sketchy review by me because I am making the assumption you used logic pro. If not, well I still think you should have worked on some of your instruments more. Surprisingly the song isn't that repetitive. Your more diverse than those other artists on NG...I would like even more diversity though. You are better than the average NG musician in mixing together harmonies and even melodies. Keep it up.
5/5 vote and 9/10 review.
Bye for now
I like the sounds you've got going on, makes great trance techno. All i can say for improvements would be a bit more kick to keep the beat going, and like, hats and snare stuff, cause your buildup at like 45-55sec in the song doesn't really release much if you don't got those, but it has potential to . Besides that, keep it up, doing good job :)
This is a good trance song. It sounds really good, but I like the beginning the best.