I can somewhat understand why you chose this title for the song. It could work in a video game title page. Here is what I thought.
1) I like your piano chords. For some reason, I heard this beat before. It actually had lyrics. I forgot the name of the artist that used the exact same piano chord pattern. Not surprising that I sense a familiarity. Too many songs in the world today one wonders how many patterns have not been used yet. Anyway, good piano pattern.
2) 39 seconds in I like the mood here. Relaxing music.
3) 1:18 I like what you did with the piano. The drums are very soft which fit well here.
1) I think your bell lead sound at 19 seconds is a bit too loud.
2) I guess for a loop, this is quite long but the main problem is that it doesn't loop back to the beginning very well. Some extra minor additions could easily fix that.
Overall, I think you did pretty good in this song. I do sense a lack of originality, but the song does sound soothing. I guess to improve your music writing skill is to get yourself a keyboard. It would be so annoying using the computer keyboard or pencil tool to compose all your music. 5/5 vote and 9/10 review.
Bye for now