This one definitely has potential. I felt that maybe it would have benefited from a much stronger beat. The rest of the sounds floaty and airy (which works), but then the drums also faded into this distant, quiet 'tapping' - The start had stronger drums, and I hoped they would get stronger rather than weaker, or maybe swapped for some kind of bass... I don't know.
Music isn't particularly my strong point (unlike you), but I have a hunch that if the whole song were more 'forceful' and 'rocking' it may become a favourite of mine.
Still a great song
wow thanks so much! =)
but as Stalagmite said, its repetitive...its decent tho
not the best, but pretty good
this must be older.
i dont much care for this one. quite repetitive. but i am hypocrit lol. most of my work is. i am to lazy LOL.
you really acheive the desire here. truly unusual style yet again. but not that good. sorry. i mean the structure is good. the ideas are good, but you just cant input the power behind your other work. perhaps it is the choice of genre that makes this impossible? oh well lol. not to worry.
keep it up!
Yeah it doesn't have a genre!
I can somewhat understand why you chose this title for the song. It could work in a video game title page. Here is what I thought.
1) I like your piano chords. For some reason, I heard this beat before. It actually had lyrics. I forgot the name of the artist that used the exact same piano chord pattern. Not surprising that I sense a familiarity. Too many songs in the world today one wonders how many patterns have not been used yet. Anyway, good piano pattern.
2) 39 seconds in I like the mood here. Relaxing music.
3) 1:18 I like what you did with the piano. The drums are very soft which fit well here.
1) I think your bell lead sound at 19 seconds is a bit too loud.
2) I guess for a loop, this is quite long but the main problem is that it doesn't loop back to the beginning very well. Some extra minor additions could easily fix that.
Overall, I think you did pretty good in this song. I do sense a lack of originality, but the song does sound soothing. I guess to improve your music writing skill is to get yourself a keyboard. It would be so annoying using the computer keyboard or pencil tool to compose all your music. 5/5 vote and 9/10 review.
Bye for now
Please contact me if you would like to use this in a project. We can discuss the details.