nice... enough for a sweet rave party!!!!
A lot of my favorite trance artists use logic, and now you too.
:D :D :D
Only 3 days with logic 8? You must of had logic 7 before or some similar program. Logic pro is an amazing program....one person who works with professional music artists like billy talent said logic pro is more fit for rock songs rather than electronic which is Reason's speciality. I beg to differ, you made a pretty good trance song. Did you use any samples? I have no idea where to get samples for logic pro. Back to your song. Here is what I thought.
1) That fx background sound is awesome. Which synthesizer did you use to make it? I generally stick to ES2 ES1 and sculpture so maybe I'm not using the right synthesizer to make my fx sounds.
2) Nice bass sound and pattern. Nuff said.
3) I see you used the arp...or sounds like an arp lead on logic. Anyway it fits well.
4) Do you use ultrabeat for your drums? I liked your selection of drums and it seems like ultrabeat is the only good drum synthesizer on logic 8 thus the assumption.
1) 1:03 I don't like the bass and piano by itself. Especially when the bass gets really low.
2) 1:31 sounds generic lead instrument. Good on the automation, but maybe a modification to that instrument would be a whole lot better.
3) 2:53 I was expecting a new build up but than I saw the timer run out and I'm like it can't end like this. Oh well.
Okay, the fx made this song good. I'm sure you could have come up with a better title. The originality may be lacking, but i don't think that really matters in trance.
5/5 vote and since its your first song with logic (unless you actually produced more than 1 song in 3 days?!) I'll give you a 10/10.
Bye for now
I still have my VeC samples so I import them into logic to use. My FX is a mix of sculpture and samples I have. I used mainly the ES synthes though.
Ultrabeat for the drums of course. I just do the drag samples settings and make my own settings for it.
As for other programs, I've used FL studios and tried out Reason to an extent. Never used Logic before but I have a good understanding of what these programs are like.
Please contact me if you would like to use this in a project. We can discuss the details.