Now that bass sounds familiar. I like it. I think David Guetta uses that bass too or is it benni benassi? So your last 2008 song. Let's see how your final 2008 song went.
1) Again, nice bass. That clap also has some kind of minimal splash effect. Good idea.
2) The sub bass at 38 seconds is just great. Digital lead instruments fit very well in the mix.
3) 1:36 I love this part alot. Makes me feel all happy inside. This is your best part. Kinda cute and perky. Messed up choir also makes me smile.
4) Rare organ sound that I think you like to use more than everyone else on the AP.
1) Song is a bit repetitive. Maybe you were rushing to finish this before 2009?
That happy part at 1:36 would work perfectly in those kiddy nintendo video games. I really don't have any criticism besides the repetitiveness...however I'm a fan of happy non hardcore music and others who aren't might put this song down. I'll give you a 5/5 and 9/10. Keep it up with that organ instrument. Just be carefull about the sub of the bass. You were very close to making a messy sub bass, but you managed to not sub it too much to make each note audible.
Bye for now
i like it
sounds a bit like that ecceder song
needs a little more work there buddie. not bad
Please contact me if you would like to use this in a project. We can discuss the details.