Very nice previews!
no way archie!!!
For sure mannn..
The First song just made me beg for you to continue making it
Yeah as I said in my pm, it'll probably be my next project to work on.
Thanks for the rate and review.
Good previews buttt
I liked them all, i liked the 1st one the most then the 2nd one then the 3rd lol, the 4th one at about 1:37 i sorry i didnt like at all vocals like that ruin it for me >.<
I enjoyed it becuase they all gave off a different feel and i would enjoy hearing the rest of your 1st and 2nd preview for sure xD
keeps it up
4/5 (soz that last one ruined it for meh :P)
Alright, Thanks Iwin :D Glad you liked them, nearly all of them :P I like the 1st one and the 3rd one heaps and I'll finish them first. Maybe you'll like the last one when you hear the tune to it. But yeah. Just wait out till I release the full songs.
Thanks for the rate and review :D
i can has first tracks synth pl0x???
1. I like the synth(s) at the beginning of this. Where can I find it?
2. Once the synth comes in the song has too much going on, or the parts don't mesh together well. The lead synth itself sounds out of place, like it's a stand-in for unrecorded vocals.
3. Sounds good. Nice jumpstyle kick you have there. I have no criticism or questions for this one, or the next but
4. Props for taking the vocals from a song of a genre I dislike and making it into something full of win and awesome.
Hey Dark, Thanks for the review!
1. If you like the synth it's in the vst Nexus, but maybe I can create a wav sample for you and maybe it will work.
2. Most of the clips here are not structured the way they're going to be in the single tracks, like the 2nd one. The two parts you hear are the intro and the melody a bit after the intro. If I were to put the whole bit in, it would take up too much time in the preview.
3. Thanks for the no criticism :D because I like it and I want it to be good XD
4. Glad you liked the last one, after the vocals I take it into a pretty nice nustyle tune. I'm kind of free with my genres, only ones I don't like are the pointless ones like screamo and partially gabba. I have heaps of black friends so I gotta keep up, you know? XD
Thanks again for the rate and review.
Please contact me if you would like to use this in a project. We can discuss the details.