yeah wut she said (i think she)
Sounds very awesome.
I love the intro. Reminds me of this one place in Dark Cloud... (video game by the way XD) Here's the blow by blow:
1. Great use of guitar in the intro.
2. Love the synth man. Good job.
3. The kick is too punchy, IMO. It would probably sound better if it was just a tad bit more blunt. It kinda hurts my ears listening to a clicky kick. (alliteration! :D say that 5 times fast.)
4. Hmmm... where's the guitar?! I feel incomplete! XD I think I can hear it in the b/g once the synths and the drums come out full force like that. Oh.. there it is XD
5. I think a little bit more variation should be put on the drums. You have the synths down, and the guitar is excused, since it just fits so well.
6. Great job on the outro. Like how you brought back the guitar.
7. Bit too short for my taste, but I love it either way.
This is a pretty well constructed song. I really like it. I think the kick should be less punchy and more blunt. Oh, and put up the volume on the snares, and lower the volume on the the open hat, but just a bit. It kinda gets in the way of the snare. I could probably listen to this for hours, considering it's very upbeat and calming at the same time. I think a nice orchestral or string like synth, besides the guitar, could fit in there, just to give the song some emotion and feeling. Great job, overall. Keep working at it, and keep it real, mate~
thanks for all the tips im gna start work on an even better version XD