Great new Style!
Man its good you are back in business! Great new Style (I LOVE BELLS) and good new Ideas. Im tired right now and I will just get tghis done quick so here I go:
- Bell Melody rules
- Chioir is very intense and has a great mysterious Sound
- Good Beat Variation
- Kick Bass is great dark and heavy
- Clap sounds good in the Hook >>>
- <<< but not in the Verse :( Too empty sound here
- In the Verse the Song looses too much of its Power for me cuz of the muted Bass
- The Bells are a bit too loud, turn em down about 10-15 %
thanks for the review man
these are both old songs, ill post some newer stuff up
well...tbh i don't think u should use that clap at all...idk it sounds too soft almost. Switch up the bass drum and the clap a bit, and this would be gold cuz the melody's amazing. I'll give you the 5/5 anyway cuz I appreciate good original work :P
I'm honestly surprised this works so well. The piano part doesn't even come close to matching the drum's intensity, but it sounds so good because of it. I loved the choral backing you have in this. One thing, please don't end with that clap lol.
lol about the clap
I usually don't like the hip hop styles much but this one is one of those rares I actually like, well done
thanks for the five man
Nice steady rhythm, almost ambient. Very nice job on this one, perhaps a little more bass?
Please contact me if you would like to use this in a project. We can discuss the details.