Okay. So that completely blew me away. The only reason I took down a point is when that techno area came in. It's okay if you want to keep it, I'm fine with that, it's just, really unexpected for a classical song. But anyway, nice song.
I can't exactly say its 100% to my liking, since the beginning and the ending of this song are alike. Maybe try to spice the ending up a little on that.
5/5 To the voting, and 9.10 to rating. Good job!
Wow, 50 patterns. It looks like the song is going to be diverse. Here is what I think.
1) So first off, thankyou for not making this strictly classical...eg not all classical instruments. Might as well take advantage of the electronic era to make a classical piece more modern.
2) I like the reverb and delay placed on the pianos. Very heavenly sounding. The composition sounds rather catchy and it isn't all sorrowful sounding. I like more of the brighter types of classical music...just my opinion.
3) 40 seconds in I'm sensing some nintendo game music. I enjoy it. Brings the childish play theme to this song.
4) Interesting use of drums. Are those dnb drums?
1) Well there is a slight bit of clipping in the piano. Maybe that was intentional?
2) Despite you using 50+ patterns (I didn't count but I'll trust that you did use more than 50 patterns) I still felt the song was not diverse enough. After the whole nintendo sound section it returns back to the similar piano section.
I kinda liked this unique classical experience. Maybe it is a new beginning to classical music? :)
5/5 vote and 9/10 review. If you take a listen to my new song....system override journey it has a lot of musical patterns...if that's your thing....assuming it is since you like to use a lot of patterns yourself.
Bye for now
wow thanks hopefully it will end up in the best of the week thats all i want right now i want to know that feeling of having a song that everyone likes and ect... any way thanks dude watch for new songs : )
your gonna see this thing up in the awsome charts soon.... i like itjust i have nothing to say.... its too great
hopefully thanks tell your freinds!!!
Please contact me if you would like to use this in a project. We can discuss the details.