I think it is funny how you say give 30 seconds to review. I can give you a 30 second review, but that would be a one liner wouldn't it. See, I already took longer than 30 seconds to right this paragraph. I'll go more in depth in my review.
1) Haha The country bumpkin. What the heck is that. Country pumpkin maybe? Anyway, for only a very short lyric section, along with some vocals of laughing in the middle of the song made me laugh.
2) The beginning of the song was really cool. It was almost professional sounding. That crazy bass was awesome.
3) Love the fx splashes and the unique drums. I like that tingy drum sound.
4) 1:59 the alien sound comes in. I enjoyed that sound too.
5) This song has soo much modulation to the instruments. Makes everything very busy. I like it.
1) So the beginning part is over and come 50 seconds in, that bass pattern ain't so hot anymore.
2) Yeah, house should be this repetitive, but than I'm not a big fan of repetitiveness. Maybe I don't fit in any genre on NG. Oh well
3) Settle down on the distortion at some parts. I like busy, but sometimes the distortion gets soo heavy everything becomes mushy sounding.
4) 3:30 yeah some neat bass pattern, but for some reason I sense you just put in this section from 3:30 to the end just as a filler....just to make the song longer than it really should be. It didn't really progressive into anything.
To conclude, your electro style is crazy. Keep up the great work. Make some french house. I like french house the best along with space house. :) 5/5 vote and 9/10 review.
Bye for now
"You support the house genre, I support the house genre, together NG house musicians will get on top 5 more often. House music always"
very good job
i like it, the other guy was right, the beat does get a tad repetitive but its still really good, and a slow song to..hard to do
Sound Very GOOD
Damn, you put a lot in this song. Its good but it's like the same beat that stays for a long time and then changes a little bit. But this got a nice ass musik in it. Good Job... where did you get that "The country Bumpkin" verse from?
Haha. I had that sample lying around for years and never really seriously used it. I got it from some really old video I found on Google Video. pretty hilarious.
I agree, the more i listen to it, it needs a bit more variety here and there. Perhaps I rushed it a little bit... I think it still works but I don't know if I will go back to change it.
Thanks for your review!