I was just testing up my new software upgrade and I came up with 2 songs. This is the second of them, and maybe I might upload the first one sometime, but for now enjoy this one. I came up with this morning after trying to think what would compliment the new drums. I wrote the drum parts first and the guitar was mainly a fill. I wrote the solo in the end thinking "I know, lets try this and that" so its more of an experiment really, using "egyptian" scales, as I call them. The pause inbetween the solo was just a random thought since that bit didnt go well with the fill on top of it, and at the end I sorta got a bit lazy :P.
This is a bit off my norm, I usually do metal whilst this is more rock. Well, it depends how well this does anyways.
I missed out clockday again this year. Ah well. Next year Im going to force myself to do something.