I really can't imagine why you think it would be beneficial to the world, if what you wrote happened. So I hope you die in a fire.
As for the music, it portrays your description well (I even lol'd at how much) so let's stick to analyzing that.
- Interesting tones and effects (although I smell huge built-ins, but can't tell)
- Good equalization, decent mastering
- Feels like notes are random length at places
- Threatens to fall apart
- no significant modulation, not to mention, you used the same lead rythm and melody in your AsiaFight! song as well
- anyone could produce the same effing triads (for Christ's sake, it feels like you randomly chose some notes, and permutated them in fixed consonant intervals)
Other than that, it's perfect.