Reviewing this one since no review yet
So I'm not much of a ambient reviewer nor classical which is basically a lot of your music. I'll try my best to give a decent ambient review.
1) This is quite a peaceful song. I like the mood. Makes me all happy. Reminds me of anime music a bit too.
2) The drums don't seem overly harsh nor too soft. Just right to amplify the mood.
3) 30 seconds in I like that violin. It reminds me of some traditional temple music in Japan or something like that. Very good at 1:28 with the crescendo of the violin too.
4) 2:15 good piano introduction.
Needs bit more:
1) The quality of the song is not the best. Needs better mastering because I notice a lot of clipping or unwanted noise.
2) Umm maybe this isn't really ambient. I don't sense much nature/environmental sounds.
3) Well it does get a bit boring from the intro of the piano at 2:15 not for the lack of diversity, but for the lack of changing in excitement/decrease in excitement for a very long time. It isn't until 3:44 that you finally change the mood to a more calm feeling.
Overall, a ethnic like song. You got the calm feeling right on. The mastering is what hurts this song the most. You could change up the drums in that dragged out piano part from 2:25 to 3:44 to change the mood a bit. Maybe a new instrument perhaps? I'll give you a 5/5 vote and 9/10 review. Keep it up
Bye for now