that's awesome.. I love that song
Nice sound.... =D
pretty good ya!
i love how this song can be interpeted in so many ways cancer, 9/11
hating school XD lol i kid but great
not bad cover man. i liked it. green day worthy. its not my favorite version of this song, but it was pretty good. green day wud be proud.
Nice composition of the popular song.
Just a few things:
- A few notes of the melody were just a little off in the beginning, and I'm not sure if that was your intention or not.
- When playing chords, all the notes were hit at exactly the same time. You could make it sound more natural by introducing random but subtle delays when playing the chords. When a pianist plays chords, they don't always hit every single not at exactly the same time.
- The pitch bend at 2:23 did not sound very good on a piano. :-P
- The guitar solo starting at 2:50 was pretty good. Simple, but good. (-:
- The baseline was a bit too monotonous. Try a few more notes in the key of the current chords. It does get slightly more interesting at 3:39, however.
- Towards the end of the song, you should have maybe brought the guitar solo up an octave, even if it was only for a few notes. I enjoyed the percussion, and the dynamics, especially on those very light snare hits. The percussion did make the song a more engaging, but there didn't seem to be much climax to the song.
Still, it's a pretty good song, soldier. (-:
- Ziro out.
Please contact me if you would like to use this in a project. We can discuss the details.