Well since i just tried to make a trance song, and this beat the hell out of it, i wanted to review this one from start to finish as i listen..
- Liking the intro, very bubbly, intense.
- The way the drums came in was very creative, great job.
- The lead synth that comes in with the drums is nice, i like how you're not really expecting the next note as it progresses, or maybe thats just me XD.
- Oooh, great build up into the main melody (0:52 - 1:15), i like how the tempo sped up, very very interesting. Now the song has my full attention.
- Really liking the bass, stands out at 1:38 - 2:04, nice build up.. i like how it goes into a quiet relaxing melody.
- Great piano and use of Sytrus! loving the warming pad going along with the piano.
- 2:51 and on, is that a horn of some sort? i like the pad that goes with it also. :D great work there.
- love the build up from 3:23 - 3:27 when it dropped off, i wasn't looking at the time and i was like nooooooo its over, but then the main sequence came in, I love it.
- From 3:40 where the melody comes in to 4:19 the song got kind of distorted, may have been from the compiling, but i have a suspicion it was the combination of some FX with the bass that did it.
- The ending was kind of strange, but i still enjoyed it, Good job!!
- This tune reminded me of an adventure at sea throughout the whole thing, nice imagery, i like your creativity.
3.84 / 5.00 (+ 0.12)
P.S - if you want to check out my first attempt at a trance song feel free! XD
Thanks so much! I love reviews like these! =D
loving this rythm I'm currently typing to the beat of this stuff
Thanks for the review =)
Please contact me if you would like to use this in a project. We can discuss the details.