I personally like space songs. So let's see how this one went down.
1) The beginning sounds like some horror theme and those panning fx sounds really bring the haunting mood.
2) Like the ambient heaven like instrument and the air swirling going on.
3) 1 :06 Like the techno distortion instrument pitch.
4) For some reason I like that non techno like bass. Makes things mellow, but I like mellow stuff.
5) Tempo change! Nice. A bit too quick but still good.
6) Very ending of song I like the finish. Very tranquil. A strange cutoff instead of the smooth fade out but not a big deal
1) Maybe transition faster in the beginning cause that ambient stuff makes me bored. Took1min 6 secs to finally transition. Too long!
2) 1:06 maybe on that techno lead instrument put more reverb. Too quick cutting.
3) 2:16 See if you had more reverb/delay/sustain than the instruments would of faded out...but the lacking of reverb makes the instruments just cut off super quick.
4) 3:27 That transition didn't work. Nuff said
5 ) 4:14 What the? Okay....hmmmm. Maybe that lead instrument just didn't sound so good. The beat turned into some ethnic japan song for a brief moment and nothing really space like. I know you want to be diverse, but be carefully what diversity you add....either make a evident transition with a drum fill ( others like a sweep/percussion cymbal splash/quick stoppage in beat also work) or make a fade in. I think you should have been more diverse on the instruments.
That concludes my review. Make it more diverse instrumental and compositional wise or make song shorter. The song is well mixed and mastered. No clipping with my speakers. Bye for now