Well this is actually a still life drawing of one of many Aisan traditional food called zhong zi. (glutton rice balls with pork fillings, wrapped in bamboo leafs.)
- It is a primary food to be eaten during dragon boat festival.
- As a request from my friend, instead of posting photos about such food I drew one myself and sent it through LINE.. just in time before the festival end =)
- Done this drawing within like 3 hrs times. I should have drawn each individual "zhong zi" however I was too lazy and run out of time. So what I did is duplicate them and put them around in different orientation.. lol..
- Everything in this pic were drawn using my newly acquired, self taught technique.. XD
- app - fantasia painter / hardware - lumia phone 710 / drawn using my finger.