- Less interface, more grid. The grid has been enlarged from 15x13 to 21x13.
- The dungeon is now made out of wood, for some reason.
- Most of the fun things have been re-written for balance. More balancing may be needed. Some best results will be inaccessible without enough luck. However, I ended up adding more instant win best results which are accessible from a luck stat of only 1.
- One of the stats on the top bar will give you a bonus depending on the time of day it is after noon.
- Suddenly: Minesweeper.
- Enemies will get tougher if the attack stat is higher than 6.
- Luck can now decrease below 0.
- Enemy arena has bigger playing area.
Lord willing, this game will eventually see a release on Steam sometime next year. In the mean time you will be able to see the work in progress on albinoblacksheep.com. Of course, the Steam version will have features that won’t be available in the browser version. Once the browser version is finished it should make an appearance on Newgrounds. I am hoping to make the game more difficult but satisfyingly challenging. I would also like to add features that are dependent on the time of day and the month.
This month, I am working on a new and improved interface for the fun things. The new interface will have more interactivity and animation.