A picture showing some kind of a natural disaster, one would suppose.
I'd like to start with the darkness issue. It's too dark. I know you want to give it a dark atmosphere, but I can hardly see anything save for the lightning and the moon. It needs to be more nitid so that people can see the rest of the picture clearly.
The moon is nice, shining lustrously. A flaw I detected about that however is that the light gets in front of the mountain, or hill, whichever you prefer. The moon is understandably supposed to be behind the hill, so make it so that it shines behind it.
A tornado is seen destroying a farmhouse, the busticated pieces swirling in the wind. I like that, but I think that if you give the tornado a more helical shape, and some other stuff (like pieces of wood) flying around it, it'd me more realistic and thusly, more disastrous.
The farmhouse is not bad, but I think that the colors of the metal boards are a bit sloppy. A linear color starting from white and extending to black is never good, it's something that you would never see in real life. Try keeping the black part more whitish or grayish.
As for the lightning however, personally I didn't like it. It looks like a very long, twisted fork. I suggest you make it upside down instead, with more lightning bolts extending from it. The idea is there, it just needs some modification.
If you look closely, by the way, the grass looks bland and awkward. I suggest you add some texture, like grown grass or flowers.
Onwards to the miscellaneous details, I really like how the tractor looks. The sky color is there, gives the picture a dark atmosphere.
In overall examination, it's a nice picture save for a few easily fixable flaws. Out of a score of 10, I took off:
-1 for the absence of a few vital details, such as grass texture and lightning bolts
-1 for a few sloppy choices of colors
-1 for the logical fallacy of the moon light getting ahead of the hill
-1 for the inappropriate amount of darkness
6/10. This has a lot of potential to be a masterpiece, keep it up.
~Review Request Club
Wow, thanks for the awesome review mrty. And I already fixed the moon glitch and the thunder bolt looking, if you're not seeing this fixed, is because was not yet placed.
1. About the darkness is because possible raining or storm, the tornado, striking from bolts and dust and pieces of destruction from the farmbarn.
2. Moon fixed.
3. About the tornado, I did a more linear color on it, for it looks from more light to dark in horizontal, for me it gives a looking from circular funnel and about the wood pieces, I already did this, these are the flying wrecks.
4. Thanks for the advice, and I don't like linear color too hehe, but I did this, to don't be so black on the image.
6. Thanks for the advice.
7. Thanks for like the tractor, and I was trying to do it looks more attached to the atmosphere so I think I did good on this! =)
8. I'll be fixing, but in my opnion, continue with the darkness it will really show that this is a catastrophic natural disaster.
9. Thanks for the amazing review!