i am a very big fan of your works, my style is very similar to yours n ur work just captivates me relentlessly. i've only delved into oils n charcoals but could never put whats in my mind onto canvas. i'm beginning to think that pencil will be my only outlet n was hopin that you could throw sum pointers my way - broke 19 yr. old ha
p.s. what materials did you use for this particular piece?
Why thank you! I checked out your page and seen that you had my work up there, I am speechless.. and am amazed to see that!! Well as for pointers,
1. you have to believe in yourself, because others will or won't and you will be tested
2. Pencil is a great way all the time, draw alot- wherever you are no matter where,
3. I too struggle as well, but it is for a cause to be able to show my art- that is what i live for, I live my art.
4. as for imagination... that my friend is what chooses you-
what do you want to see, or live? Where do you see yourself?
and when you get to that moment, snap that pic in your mind and capture it!
and the material that I used in this piece-
charcoal, oil glazes, and feeling.
Thank you again friend and PM if you have any questions.
You are free to copy, distribute and transmit this work under the following conditions:
* Please consider sharing revenue!