Big up to killer285, our latest supporter!
We're 12 people from our target today. Why don't you be one of them?
You can support NG too and get tons of perks for just $2.99.
Create a Free Account and then..
Well, first of all I wanted to wish you a great day! And then I apologize for my lack of commitment to you.
And let's the news of the release of version 0.1
- Fixed several complicated bugs that delayed exporting the game.
- In this version we will have a very short game experience.
- It currently contains 3 Scenes that directly take the main story.
- Battle system running (but will be improved on future upgrades)
- Already contains the 2 main Villages, Foliage Village / Sand Village
- Translation of the game is not ready yet (for those who do not know I'm Portuguese)
- Game will work in Browser!
- There are still bugs in some places on the map where you go over (it will be fixed)
- Save option in operation (detail, you can save at any time in the game)
- If you lose the battle against some enemy is the End of Game !!
Now a little of the things they will have in version 0.2
- Every battle system will be improved with moves in attacks.
- I'll add 3 more spicy scenes hehe!
- The Sounds and Music of the game will be 100% swapped for Anime Sounds
- And of course the Lamen of Ichiraku will be working
- There will be new areas in the game to explore.
- The game itself will be an Open World! (I'm still testing)
- Probably version 0.2 will leave on the 28th of that month.
I hope you enjoy this demo, I hope to progress a lot in this project, more clearly with your help. Give your opinions about the game and tell me about bugs you have encountered.
I'll make this first version available for everyone and download it on mega. Still in that month on the 9th I'll see if I can put it in any game site with html support
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
This artist has not been scouted yet.
You are free to copy, distribute and transmit this work under the following conditions:
Just $2.99 per month or $25 per year.
Click here to see all the perks and browse our Wall of Honor.