Sadly I was not able to finish by the deadline for my time zone. Here was the art I was working on, i'l probably upload the finished one if I do finish it but sadly I did not get it in by the 27th. It was way more work than I anticipated and I didn't have as much time available. Il just have to start way earlier next time! So far you are looking at about roughly 48 hours of work. There was a lot of time put into figuring out the armor design and anatomy (Still needs work haha). This was probably one of the most complicated pieces I have ever made though and I am quite happy on how far I have come as an artist.