Feel free to download it and make one Wooden Idol of your own.
here is a guide:
Wooden Idol papercraft guide
There are only 5 pieces of this papercraft. Main body, two legs and two arms.
It should take you something between 35 to 40 minutes to construct.
1) Use razor or sharp knife to remove white circles on the body, where the legs and arms will go.
2) Cut out the body, legs and arms.
3) Use scissors to cut trough the dashed line on legs and arms.
4) Now bend the side attachment on the leg, glue it and push it on the other side of the leg, making a cylinder. Use skewer to force it firmly, so it sticks together.
5) Bend and glue the three smaller attachments on the leg bottom and glue them, then force them inside the cylinder on the leg. Use skewer to push them on the inside walls.
6) Now repeat steps 4 and 5 with the second leg and both of the arms.
7) Push the legs trough the holes you made in step 1 on the bottom of the body, bend those 4 attachments inside, forming a cross and glue it from the other side. Do the same with arms on the top side of the body. Arms have smaller holes than legs.
8) Final step involves bending and gluing four attachments on the body top, four attachments on the body bottom and the side attachment of the body. Now you have to connect all of the attachments where they belong. Push them onto the paper one by one firmly so they stick. If they don´t, use more glue and try again. The geometric shape is basically half of the cylinder.
In the end there should be Idol standing in front of you. His hands are movable so he can make a cheering position.
If you are lucky enough, the Wooden Idol will stand on his own, if not he will have to lean on something.
Last but not least, you can contact me to tell me how well you did on email@example.com