For this drawing you are the resistance!
I wouldnt mind owning this pic if you ever want
to sell it i think you could, the only thing is is that carbine stock lever it isn't just some pointy edge its a lever they use to retract and extend it it kinda looks like it is just a flush design in you pics though. that's the only thing that bothers me at all other than that beautiful art.
Just plain terrible...
God this movie could have been soooo much better.
1. Make Sam Worthington lead as John Connor. He's got a lot of talent, he doesn't look misplaced in a huge action movie, and he even looks more like JC's from last movies
2. Get rid of the "cyborg/real human sidestory. It slowed the story down like a mf, and it ended up not affecting the main story line even the slightest.
3. FFS, please hire someone who can actually WRITE DIALOGE. The lines people spewed out in Salvation were random and unbelievable, a lot of them were there just to remind people "oh hey this is a terminator movie".
4. More 1-v-1 fights with the T-1 models. The most intense part of the movie shouldn't have been just at the end, they could have made a ton of encounters with the robbots. Because, I mean really, wasn't that the future of mankind? To be fighting BMF robots that could crush human skulls, not the fucking Go-Bots.
5. Get Lowgan to do the concept art :P
You are free to copy, distribute and transmit this work under the following conditions: