Our goal is for Newgrounds to be ad free for everyone! Become a Supporter today and help make this dream a reality!
Just curious, seems like you drew it first then brought it over and maybe traced? I tend to probably prefer drawing physically than digitally.
Is all you do is take a picture, or do you have some sort of process to bring it over? I’d like to try it out myself.
1. Take photo with phone or camera
2. Copy paste it into sai it any other art platform
3. Use the deform and transform tools to fix any distortion by lense warping
4. Edit contrast and brightness so it's a clear image
5. Lower opacity to around 20-25%
6. Ink one layer above the sketch
Very cute! lot of negative space, simple stuff for the background like adding effects or other tones or splash art can make a piece more lively.
Edit: Don't worry, same applies for me. I'm lazy af when it comes to bgs
You are free to copy, distribute and transmit this work under the following conditions: