You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
You may not use this work for any purposes.
I'm taking commissions so, if you want more info please send me an email to soguetsu @ gmail .com
You should go into fashion design.
I have to agree with Taldaris your style is simple yet elegant and so warm like in this one love how its like the one her the colors the same tone yet the absent of color makes it look like shading and just how it goes from simple at the feet to detailed face great work color me impressed.
I'm going to do a single rating for all the art I've just looked at (Oichi + Jigglypuff, Pika girl, Gwen Stacy, Hulk, and Elena) on this one piece to save time and effort on both ends.
- For this piece, I love the coloration, shading is superb, and honestly I have nothing bad to say. The style is very warm and open. The detail is grand and her form is very fluid. 5/5.
- Pika - The mood expressed in quite nice. All of your pieces have expressed grand emotion and I appreciate that most. The color again is beautiful, and the figure is amazing. I love the smaller, for lack of a better word, childlike pikachus along the wall. I would request more detail on the body, but this piece doesn't ask for that. 5/5
- Oichi - I love this piece, very warm and vibrant. The detail is amazing. Even the back ground is stunning. The amount of time and effort on Oichi is quite impressive. Bravo. 5/5
- Gwen - I love the detail in her face, her eye especially. However, I see most of the detail was put in her face, which was the intent, but the art in itself lacks. It has a single focal point and just stops. Perhaps putting her in a crowd, or in front of a larger set of scenery. 4.5/5
- Hulk - I really like this piece. It expresses a lot with very little. His expression is very fitting for his character, and again the detail is superb. I think this piece has probably the best color. Not to say the other pieces you've post aren't vibrant in detail and in color, but something about the many greens you used works well. 5/5
- Elena - Her face has amazing detail, and the colors you used promote calming thoughts. I'm not entirely a huge fan of the detail used on the rest of her body, not to say it's lacking, but that effort was mostly focused on her face. Example would be her bracelets, though I understand the intent, and the style calls for such a thing, I'm a large fan of small details. 5/5
Overall, exquisite art. I can't wait for more.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.