Here's something very familiar to me but at the same time pretty new to me. I decided a while ago that I wanted to make a doll of some sort and didn't get around to it until a few nights ago. I made it using pipe cleaners for the skeleton and layered duct tape on top of it for the shape. After I had the basic structure down I went about making the clothing details boot and glove tops, belt etc. then painted it with acrylics.
It turned out to be fairly pose-able and was a great learning experience for the next one.
From the top of the head to the heel it stands about six and a half inches.
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!