This is my first try at painting with watercolours :) So much fun!
I painted this for "Your Art This Month" by Mary Doodles (go check her out ;p)
- Winsor & Newton Cotman Water Colours Sketchers' Pocket Box (12 colours)
- Watercolour A4 paper form local craft store (300 g/m^2) (Wasn't very good, but did the job) => ANY TIPS?
- White POSCA Paint Marker for highlights
- Black Indian Ink (Sennelier) for singing
- Mudder Paint brushes (Acryl/Watercolour/oil)
*round ones: number 11, 9, 7, 5
*flat ones: 8, 10
=> also not perfect but all right :) (ANY TIPS on GOOD, somewhat affordable, BRUSHES?)
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!