The overall picture looks pretty well - coloring is nice and smooth and the composition looks okay.
But there are few things that could be fixed:
• Shadows looks like they were created using black color. Until you don't know exactly what do you want to achieve, it's better to avoid using this color. Instead I advice you to use colors to shade. There are two ways:
1. pick the main color of the background (in this case blue sky) and create a new layer above the character with "multiply" mode (you can try others too) and create some shadows.
2. pick the color of her skin and change the hue a little (eg. to a little more red), choose the darker version of this color and draw shadows by hand separately on each piece with different colors.
• The grass in front of her - it's too messy and not detailed. It wold be acceptable if it was behind her, but while it's in front of her it looks really bad. I'd recommend to put more effort in detailing it and using thinner brushes.
• I know that artists don't have to know everything about every thing, but in these times we have google to help us. Actually I'm an archer, so I'll just tell you what's wrong here:
- Her right hand should be much closer to her face.
- When holding a bow, it's important to keep both hands in one line. This position is just inaccuate (but if your goal was to picture a person that doesn't really know how to use a bow then okay)
- The bow itself - string, to be more precise - it doesn't bend this way. It should create more of a "<" shape instead of "(" shape. You can try it youlself with a rubber band or something to observe it in real life... or just google a picture.
Well, that's all, I guess. It's a good picutre overall :) Hope I helped somehow!
You are free to copy, distribute and transmit this work under the following conditions: