Ah, more pixel-based excellence from Carrion as usual.
I thought this was a little obscure, but then I realised that my screen brightness was too high, and spotted the way you've achieved that dirt/sand. Wonderful work on the shadow of the figure and the actual figure himself. Also, is that brown trio of pixels attached to his left leg supposed to resemble a key (as if he is a clockwork figure of some kind)?
I think a minor point of improvement would be to push up the resolution.
Whatever it is, I like it. Your art style is so simple, yet so enjoyable. Keep it up!
@kkots that is because these are true Gameboy ADVANCE graphics!
The cape over chainmail is my favorite part. I do wish that there was a wider screen for more background. The dirt is fabulous. If you animated the character with walking animation then you would have a solid starting point for a wasteland/mad max feeling game.
1) Where's the promised "true" Gameboy graphics.
2) You used plenty more colors here.
3) It looks like a large HD painting. You managed to squeeze so much into so few pixels. All details are clearly distinguishable.
4) You enlarged it so that we could see it better?
5) I think the clouds/sun/sky are lacking.
6) I can't draw, I'm a humble noob. Everything I've just said is not serious and makes no sense.
You are free to copy, distribute and transmit this work under the following conditions: