He sooo desevered that XD
conrad your a fucking bad stop hating you think you know how to draw but you don't know how to do shit from what i've seen.. good drawing of metal sonic in scraps sonic really did a number on him this time ehh...
Poor Metal-chan! T_T
Ignoring the last person's request, obviously they've never heard of using black & other dark colors strategically for a more serious or sinister lighting. It is true that the eye does get sucked into the background since you can hardly see the blue glow highlighting the edge, bit the rest is pretty nicely portrayed, so I give this an 8 for design & effort.
hmm not bad..
but im he's misin his leg and wtf is wrong with his hsoulders and i think u miessed up on the perspective of the crack of the forhead and why is his eyes the same as the background??? and im why is there a big black space in the middle of his forehead and why is there floating bbs in the corner this isnt strawberry clock this is sonic honestly i think u ned to take a look outside of the box u have encased urself into if ur seeing sonics with black foreheads and floating bbs u need sum help BAD!!!!!!
*sigh* Okay, I'll try to decypher this and answer your questions...
1. the shoulders are ball and socket (this was drawn without referance to a picture of metal sonic) and not the normal shoulderpad.
2. The crack in the forehead is more or less a "hole", as to why there's the funky perspective.
3. Metal's eyes are black screens, not white like human eyes.
4. That was for metalic effect, though this was an early drawing and I didn't do so well on it.
5. That was the signature I used on my older pics, but not anymore.
6. Okay, you lost me here. What do you mean strawberry clock, and this is METAL SONIC, not plain old Sonic...cripes...
This one is nice keep it up
This artist has not been scouted yet.
You are free to copy, distribute and transmit this work under the following conditions: