Biggest commission I've done thus far I think. 3 main chars (+design) plus 2.5 background chars plus three-layered background plus complex backdrop plus multiple light sources.
It was pretty grey-and-grey before I went absolutely bonkers with red/blue.
- boring Mcbland frontal perspective for the most part, no interesting angles
- perspective also leads to awkward foreshortening in places
- awkward composition and inconsistent lighting/shading
- bad textures
- clouds not cloudy enough
- silly cel-ing on architecture
- just looks very spongy in places because of how many layers were used.