Audio Forum purpose
Newgrounds first opened the Audio Portal in 2003 and since then new artists sign up every day to submit songs, loops and voice tracks. The Audio Forum was created in April 2005 as a place for these contributors to discuss their craft!
Please focus discussion on the creation and appreciation of original works here on Newgrounds. Threads about your favorite non-community artist, bands, songs, DJ's, your brothers sisters siblings crazy guitar solos and the like belong in the General Forum
Rating, feedback and advertisement
Apart from the below threads, you may advertise your work in your forum-signature and newspost. It's common that if you review somone else, they return the favour.
Software specific threads
If you have a question about a specific software that can not be found in the list below, feel free to make a new thread.
Voice actors are an important part of the site, all forum discussion amongst voice actors belong in the Audio Forum.
- If you are looking for voice actors for your project, use the Voice Actor Wanted thread.
- Use the Voice Actor Advertisement Thread if you are a voice actor and wish to lend your voice for projects.
- Tips & tricks can be found at the Voice Recording wiki. Be sure to check out this flash about VO-recording at home as well!
- Use the Collab Forum. Be sure to read through the Collab Forum Rules.
- Flashauthors are free to go to the Audio Forum and make a thread, requesting audio-artists to collab with, help with finding existing music etc. There are no set rules of what you need to put in your thread, just try to be as informative as possible. Showing off some of your previous work/portfolio is a good way to raise interest.
- All other Forum Rules apply in the Audio Forum.
- The Audio Forum Lounge is where you can hang out with your fellow audio pals and have non-audio related discussions.
- Discussion of software piracy is strictly forbidden.