Our content submission and review process varies per content type. Some rules are common among all content types:
- You must be the owner and creator of the work you are submitting.
- Your work may not be racist, homophobic, hateful or illegal.
- Your work may not blatantly come from a tutorial.
- If your submission is adult in nature, it must be your own original artwork and not involve photo or video nudity.
- If you are directly making light of / exploiting a tragedy, we may or may not choose to stand by your freedom of expression. You may have to take it somewhere else. We've defended most stuff in the past but nothing is absolute.
Please see the specific rules for:
If you are wondering how to create any of the content available on the site, see our Developer Resources
Unfinished works are best posted on Dumping Grounds
. We have a variety of forums
where you may share your link and solicit feedback!
All submissions to the site currently fall into one of four categories: Games, Movies
, or Audio
. While we don't officially accept Literature as a submission type, there is an active writing community in the NG Writing Forum
where you can submit your work.