This event is fired when API.connect
receives a response from the server and the version defined on your version control settings page appears to be newer then the version set in your swf file.
This event will be an instance of APIEvent
, and contain the following values:
- type:String - APIEvent.NEW_VERSION_AVAILABLE
- success:Boolean - Should always be true
- data:Object - Containing the following properties:
- version:String - The most current version number
- url:String - The URL you should load to track the number of users who have been redirected to your latest version.
- real_url:String - The actual URL your latest version is hosted at.