This event is fired when API.connect
receives a response from the server and the host of the SWF file does not have permission in your movie protection settings page.
This event will be an instance of APIEvent
, and contain the following values:
- type:String - APIEvent.HOST_BLOCKED
- success:Boolean - Should always be true
- data:Object - Containing the following properties:
- url:String - The URL you should load to track the number of users who have been redirected to your legal version.
- real_url:String - The actual URL your latest version is hosted at.