An album of Audio portal music featuring some amazing special guests!
A list of short artist bios from Sorohanro:
"Bogáti-Bokor Ákos - the guitarist and leader of the band Yesterdays, a guitar player, composer, vocalist who have an obsession for vintage sound devices, especially mellotrons.
Bad Man Incorporated - one of my favorite musicians from NG, mostly known as guitar player but also a versatile vocalist who can make any style his own.
Petre Radu Scafaru - an amazing jazz saxophonist, known for collaborating with Burnt Sugar, the Arkestra Chamber. About him, critics wrote, "The tenor saxophone work of Petre Radu-Scafaru, erotically when not skronkingly multiphonic, nastily embosses the track's luscious blend of frenzy and release."
Makkai István - the saxophone and clarinet player of the band Zakusca, a classically trained musician, we were in the same Music Academy and later in State Philharmonic of Targu-Mures.
Denes Jozsef - a very interesting guitar player, heck, we were starting years ago our first jazz band together... now he is more into ethnic fusion.
Felix Mircea Modovan - drums on the new version of Thracian Dance, we were playing together in Slang, One, and many other projects from jazz to electronic music.
Citrina - well, much more of a visual artist than a musician but, as she says, "managed to be in the right place at the right time". She made the album cover and design of my website.
As a tribute to Silvia Sorohan (01 Jan. 1982 - 05 Dec. 2005), first song features her voice."
List of tracks:
1. Wake Up, featuring Silvia Sorohan-voc
2. The Journey, featuring Bogáti-Bokor Ákos-guit, synth guit
3. Miles Away
4. Wasteland of Time, featuring Bogáti-Bokor Ákos-guit
5. Love for Eternity, featuring Bad Man Inc.-voc
6. Nostalgia in Times Circle, featuring Makkai István-alto sax
7. Smoke Ballerina, featuring Makkai István-alto sax
8. Old-timer feat Citrina-voc
9. Wanna Go Home
11. Thracian Dance, featuring Petre Radu Scafaru-tenor sax, Felix Mircea Moldovan-drums, Anghel Marc-kaval
12. Lighthouse Lullaby